Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over half million users.
CEX.IO offers cross-platform trading via website, mobile app, WebSocket and REST API, providing access to high liquidity orderbook for top currency pairs on the market. Instant Bitcoin buying and selling is available via simplified bundle interface.
The exchange has developed a multi-level account system with individual approach to each customer, from Bitcoin beginners to institutional traders. Worldwide coverage, multiple payment options, and 24/7 support are accompanied by time-proven platform stability that guarantees safety of assets and data.
- To participate in CEX.IO Affiliate Program (hereinafter – the “Program”), please read rules on this page and click on “Generate Link” button.
- Choose a promo tool for sharing your referral link:
- simply copy your referral link
- choose the landing page, where you want to direct users
- choose banners to place on your website or blog
- Share your referral link or place a banner on your website.
- Track statistics and efficiency of the traffic you send.
- Get your reward — 30% of CEX.IOs fee on all trade transactions made by referred users, including all their future purchases/sales.
- The reward is added to your USD balance automatically once a day for the sum earned 30 days ago. All fees are recalculated to USD equivalent at the moment when transaction is done.
- Enjoy unlimited rewards! The more users you refer, the more money you earn.
- Withdraw your rewards directly to your payment card (VISA or MasterCard) or via bank transfer, according to withdrawal procedures and limits of CEX.IO.
Affiliate Program Terms And Conditions
A. The Program participant undertakes:
- to use the Program in good faith and with due care;
- not to create sub-accounts on CEX.IO and become a self-referral;
- not to use any unsolicited bulk mail, email or messaging programs (”Spam”) for the purpose of attracting new referred users;
- not to refer persons making fraud actions or any other prohibited unlawful actions;
- to inform CEX.IO if he/she discovers that other participant makes fraud or other unlawful actions;
- to cover any CEX.IO damage caused by his/her fraud or other unlawful action, as well as damage caused by other Program participant who was referred by him/her;
- bidding on branded keywords such as “cex.io”, “cex”, “cexio”, or any misspellings, or variations of those is strictly prohibited on any pay-for-placement search engines;
B. The Program participant liable for:
- any damages which CEX.IO suffered from his/her undue, fraud or other unlawful action;
- any damage caused by the Program participant who was referred by him/her;
C. CEX.IO has the right:
- to investigate any action which caused damage to CEX.IO;
- to cover any proved damage caused by the Program participant actions using his/her funds on the Platform;
- to revoke all Program rewards for violations of this Terms and Conditions, as well as for fraud, refunds, cancellations and chargebacks or a substantial change in business circumstances;
For any questions or proposals, please send an email to email@example.com.
No Central Command
Bitcoin isn’t owned by anyone. Think of it like email. Anyone can use it, but there isn’t a single company that is in charge of it. Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. This means that no one, including banks, or governments can block you from sending or receiving bitcoins with anyone else, anywhere in the world. With this freedom comes the great responsibility of not having any central authority to complain to if something goes wrong. Just like physical cash, don’t let strangers hold your bitcoins for you, and don’t send them to untrustworthy people on the internet.