RECYCLIX© GOES OVERSEAS
On January 16th – 19th, Recyclix participated and acted as one of the official sponsors at the EcoWASTE 2017 exhibition organized as part of Abu Dhabi sustainability week in UAE, resulted in continuous business activity and new partnership offers.
- New Year started off with another breathtaking event for Recyclix, the EcoWASTE 2017 exhibition, held as a part of the Abu Dhabi sustainability week, and turned to be a great opportunity to introduce Recyclix to the Middle East. The result was beyond expectation; during these four days of exhibition Recyclix received perspective partnership offers and promising collaborations, both from private and governmental sector. Recyclix has already scheduled follow up meetings with investors and partners from EcoWASTE 2017 in its offices in Europe, and it is already clear today and can be proudly announced, that Recyclix is looking forward to expanding to the Middle East area. It is planned to start the construction of the new plant in Abu Dhabi by autumn of 2017, that way becoming even more recognized on a global scale.
- Planning its expansion to the Middle East area Recyclix also looks forward to setting its facilities in the South America, starting from Brazil. This February Recyclix has already set up the agenda for a business trip to estimate the possibility of entering the market. It is going to be a busy week meeting the Mayors of several cities in Brazil and evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of the location, discussing future plans with the investors, observing land plots for the facilities and even meeting with students of Production Engineering faculty considering an internship in Recyclix, Poland.
- Due to extremely busy but successful week at the Abu Dhabi EcoWASTE 2017 exhibition a temporary queue of bank payouts and disruption to the normal working schedule has occurred. Recyclix thanks its users for their patience while the tech team works through to eliminate all the cases that are currently experiencing delay, mostly non-SEPA and minimal amounts, therefore these payouts will be completed shortly.
- Once again, Recyclix would like to thank everyone who scheduled their flights and visits, making it possible to meet at the EcoWASTE 2017 exhibition, and will be looking forward to meeting soon during the PRS Amsterdam exhibition on March 29th – 30th.
SAMPLE CALCULATION ON A 100 EUR FUNDING
- 100 EUR of waste is 500kg. After three weeks you will have Regrind material worth EUR 200 (because the sale price for regrind is 0.40/kg).
- If you click Recycle, you get 6% of waste purchase amount (your initial 100 EUR) as per guidelines and that is 6 EUR of profit.
- After two more weeks you will have Granules worth 300 EUR (500 kg x .60/kg).
- You click RESTART, and you get 8% of the difference between granules selling price and regrind selling price. In this case, 8% of 100 EUR (300 minus 200). This comes out to 8 EUR of profit.
- So 6 EUR and 8 EUR are profits you keep when you keep recycling over and over without selling goods outright. The total gain is 14 EUR per 5-week cycle.
- In order to transfer your accumulated profit to your account balance, please click on RECYCLE button after the completion of the cycle. Then the process begins again with the same volume of waste material you initially had.
- By default, the option to sell granules is disabled for users with less than 33.33% sell revenue share to protect the users from mistakenly and prematurely selling their materials before it is profitable to do so. However, the sell feature can be enabled upon user request via email.
- If you sell your goods, you will receive your share of the selling price, which is 25% by default with no equipment purchased. You will not get the full value of your goods because the revenue is shared between you (the customer) and us and other partners to cover company overhead and production expenses.
- So the 300 EUR of granules would turn to 75 EUR of cashout when you sell them. You will also get the 6 EUR you earned for the first 3-week period of the cycle. However, you will NOT get the 8 EUR for the final 2-week period because that is an incentive only for people who choose to continue recycling. In total, you will get 81 EUR if you sell outright, and that is actually less than you initially had which was 100 EUR.
- That is why we of course advise that it makes business sense to take out all of your funds and sell goods ONLY IF you have increased your revenue share beforehand by buying equipment shares to bring up your revenue split share at least 33.33% to make selling of goods turn a profit. You can only buy equipment shares, however, if you have at least 5,000kg of waste to begin with. If you have less than this, you can only turn a profit by keeping your goods intact and recycling continuously, only taking the 6% and 8% profit accordingly.
2.WHY SHOULD YOU BUY AND SELL RECYCLED PLASTIC WITH RECYCLIX.COM?
- Our company has been collaborating with the main suppliers that sell recycled plastic and manufacturing companies that stock on plastic waste for a long time. Our vast and diversified portfolio of suppliers will help you obtain large quantities of raw materials on a continuous basis from trustworthy and low-risk sources.
- Nationwide coverage
We purchase raw materials from trusted nationwide companies and count with close business ties with the national network of suppliers. If you need to purchase LDPE or PP, we will help you cut down on delivery expenses thanks to buying plastic waste from suppliers in your region or state.
- Integrity and quality assurance
It happens that sometimes clients start working with brokers that ask them to pay everything in advance, but then deliver poor results and don’t meet the deadline. Recyclix.com has been working in the waste recycling market for many years in a row and during this time managed to build strong and mutually rewarding business ties with hundreds of clients that trust it. By collaborating with our company you will always receive the best possible service and get your order on time according to the highest quality standards.
- Risk management
Every deal is about trust. This is especially important in waste recycling business where suppliers and buyers that collaborate with each other can be divided by hundreds or thousands miles. We mitigate risks and save you from uncertainty in purchase and sale of plastic waste. Our time-tested processes and ground-breaking technologies help keep the whole procedure under strict control and give protection to both parties. Buyers get the goods that they’ve paid for and sellers are offered advantageous and fair prices.
PYLENESSENTIAL GOODS: POLYPROE AND POLYETHYLENE
- LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
- LDPE plastic (low-density polyethylene) is given the recycling marking #4
- A separate segment of our business is polyethylene recycling. Our company specializes in purchase of polyethylene waste and its further processing and sale. In order to recycle and process polyethylene we use the technology of extrusion of refinery waste with its further grinding in order to receive recycled granulated material which is used for making goods.
- Currently farming companies purchase film made of recycled LDPE in large quantities on a yearly basis. The target market is seeing a continuous growth in demand for this product, meanwhile usage of recycled material allows for cutting down on your spending.
- LDPE is low-density polyethylene which is meant for producing extra-strong commercial packaging and shrink wrap. It’s processed really easily using common extrusion equipment through blow molding at melt temperatures of 170°С to 230°С or 340F to 450F. Upon complete compliance with the applicable processing conditions, this polymer combines excellent qualities of recyclability with high stress-strain properties.
- We can offer you LDPE both for cast molding and extrusion with various MFIs, which comes in neutral, white, and black colors.
- PP plastic (polypropylene) is given the recycling marking #5
- Polypropylene is one of the most widely-used plastics in the world. Polypropylene recycling technology is pretty simple. It doesn’t require highly-specialized manufacturing facilities and any method of plastic recycling can be used to process it.
- Demand for polypropylene is quite high since it is used to produce such goods as water and sewage pipes, various films, and packaging materials.
SELL YOUR WASTE
- We are interested in purchase of large quantities of LDPE and PP materials and we’d like to invite industry companies for mutually rewarding collaboration. Please send photos of your raw materials to our procurement department together with the description of its characteristics and weight.